Ways to use the seed mix
- Sprinkle it on your salad
- Sprinkle it on your pizza crusts, calzones or any other savoury baked goods
- Sprinkle on savoury puff pastry
- Sprinkle on bagels or any type of bread
- Give it as a gift on special occasions! Easy, thoughtful and delicious!
Toasted Seed Mixture
- Saute pan
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tbsp sea salt
Toast the Seeds
- Combine the white & black sesame seeds, caraway seeds & poppy seeds in a skillet, and toast over low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- The white sesame should be a nice golden color, and the caraway seeds have to be fragrant.
- Remove from heat.
Mix it Up
- Add the onion flakes and salt to the mixture, while it's still hot. Mix well.
- Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @tasteofsham on Instagram.